The Aylmer pop up vaccine clinic being held on May 6th expanded the eligibility to individuals 30 and over (born in 1991 or earlier) in the N5H postal code as well as extended the invitation to the highest and high risk conditions listed below.
Adults 16 years of age and older with the following highest-risk and high-risk health conditions:
– Other treatments causing immunosuppression (e.g., chemotherapy, immunity weakening medications)
Individuals should speak to their treating provider to determine the most appropriate timing for administration of the first dose of vaccine.
– Intellectual or developmental disabilities (e.g., Down Syndrome)
This includes individuals who require regular and sustained assistance with personal care and/or activities of daily living. At this time, individuals with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are not eligible.
– Organ transplant recipients
– Hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients
– Neurological diseases in which respiratory function may be compromised (e.g., motor neuron disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis)
– Haematological malignancy diagnosed < 1 year
– Kidney disease eGFR < 30