OHIP has now increased funding to help support Ontarians with mental health during the COVID-19 crisis.
No referral is required and the cost is fully covered by OHIP.
To access these services you can follow the link below and select the “OHIP Covered CBT” option. You can book your own appointment online and at your convenience.
Patients with one of the following diagnosis are eligible to access this service:
• acute stress disorder (ASD)
• adjustment disorder (AjD)
• fear of cancer recurrence (FCR)
• generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
• illness anxiety disorder (IAD)
• panic disorder (PD)
• postpartum depression (PPD)
Mental health is important, so don’t hesitate to reach out for the supports that you need. If you have questions about this program you can find more information the site below.